Company President, Armando Ruiz, has more than 20 years experience, along with specialized training in Industrial and Economic Development Financing.
The Ruiz Companies has helped businesses arrange and access more than $300 million in private and public financing.
The Ruiz Companies specialize in financial services that include increasing our clients business opportunities, while helping to secure available funds to finance our clients industrial development project. This is done through the layering of public and private dollars putting together the best Financial Package for our client.See Successful USDA Project
The Ruiz Companies
Financial Services for Business Development
SBA 7a Loan
SBA 504 Lending Loan Program
U.S.D.A. Business & Industrial Loan Program
Texas Capital Fund Real Estate Loan
* Purchase of equipment * Working capital and inventory * Business acquisitions or start-ups * Franchise financing * Debt refinancing (within guidelines) * Acquisition, expansion, or construction of owner-occupied commercial real estate
* Acquisition, expansion, or constuction of owner-occupied commercial real estate * Equipment with useful life of at least 10 years
* Financing for commercial business, including: * Real estate * Inventory, equipment and working capital * Business acquisitions or start-ups * Franchise financing * Debt refinancing (within guidelines)
* Purchase of real estate, Improvements and related infrastructure
* $150,000 to $1,000,000
* $250,000 to $5,000,000
* Up to $12,500,000
* $50,000 to $750,000
* 5 to 25 years, depending on the use of funds
* CDC-10 or 20 yrs. * Bank - 10 or 25 yrs. * Typical Structure 50% Bank-1st lien 40% CDC-2nd lien 10%Owner Equity
* Up to 30 yrs for real estate * Up to 10 yrs for equip * Up to 7 yrs for working capital
* 20 yrs, real estate and improvements
* Rates are dependent on the size and term of loan and base is Prime rate
Although The Ruiz Companies, as broker, has used reasonable care in obtaining data and making projections based upon that data, the information contained here in is submitted without representation or warranty. Information provided may be subject to errors, omissions, price changes, changes in terms and conditions, prior sale or lease, withdrawal from the market without notice, and other events beyond the broker's control.